Sunday, December 24, 2017

Only Love is Real!

Am I often "Fooled By Randomness"
Or am I "The Maze Runner"
Riding "The Third Wave"
like "The Wave Rider"

Or am I "The White Tiger"
Lost "Into The Wild"
In search of "The God Of Small Things"
Or do I want to be an "iCON"
Do I have what is desired to be an "Outlier"
A tact of "Selling The Wheel"
From being "Fifty Shades of Grey, Darker or Freed"
Or will it be called an "Adultery"
Sure it will be like "Heaven is for Real"
Yeah I know it will be just for "The Namesake"

Or Do I want to chase "A Thousand Splendid Suns"
for I am an alibi of "God Talks with Arjuna - The Bhagvat Gita"
Hasn't all of this been for "The Power"
Be it a "Napolean" or "Mein Kampf"

All I know for SURE,
Yeah, Yeah, It is "The Best Kept Secret"
I want to be "The Monk Who Sold His Ferarri"
For
"ONLY LOVE IS REAL"

- Prashant Goel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home