Thursday, September 14, 2006

Confused Soul Seeking -- The Best Friend..!!!


In this life, many relationships develops everyday, every hour, every minute and every second.
Out of all such relationships thus formed, the relationship of frienship is something which is most common and perhaps this is one thing that everyone cherishes because:-
Friends cry together..
Friends laugh together..
Friends share together..
Friends eat together..
Friends grow together..
Friends love each other..
.........and they indulge in things that can't be expressed through words.

But do they stay together for life is one thing that confuses me... because as friends are common so is the common law of nature -- " Life moves on."

So who or what stays with us? Yes... friends rather best friends stay even when they are not near. They always provide a support system whether in their presence or absence.

This gives me a fear - A fear of loosing, loosing the best friend. Most often it has happened to me that I have lost despite of my measured steps.
Once I consider someone close, someone for whom I care -- I start living in a constant fear of loosing. I hope that God is kind enough not to make me confront such types of situations again and again because it hurts and this hurt is very painful.

Thats why since childhood I considered "My shadow" to be my best friend, but even the shadows leave, when sun doesn't shine or when the weather is gloomy and when I relate this with my best human friends, again a fear of loosing starts creeping in.

Just today I read that Confucious once said, "Silence is the true friend that never betrays." This statement took me to a state of bliss or rather in a state of silence where I met a new friend.

Now I am confused about who my best friend is? Is it a human form? Is it my shadow or is it the Silence??

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MILIND: Some lines for u prashant..

Dosto se bichard kar dur jaoge kaise,
Dosto ko tum bhul paoge kaise,
Dost wo labj hai jo tumhari kavita me baste hai,khud ko kavita kikne se rokh paoge kaise.......

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi prashant someones said “A real friend is someone who you can sit in complete silence with and still walk away feeling like you just had the best conversation of your life.”, i love ur work..keep it up.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

despite of your measured steps..
despite of your fear..

friends are friends.. they are with you ..

despite you cry together..
despite you laugh together..
despite you share together..
despite you love ..

friends are friends.. they are with you ..

despite you call them shadow..
despite you call them silence..

friends are friends.. they are with you ..

friend.. never measure your steps..
friend.. act as if there is no fear..

and friends will be friends..

despite of your measured steps..
despite of your fear..

2:36 PM  
Blogger thoughts said...

u never lose friends
u only make some new friends through out ur life.......
stop being afraid of losing friends
coz a friend may be away,may be busy may be a thousand miles away but he\she will always be ur friend if he\she ever was......
thats all i wanted to say...:)

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a friend whom u lose/fear losing was never a friend...

Do not cry for someone who does not desevre ur tears...n the one who deserves will NEVER EVER make u cry....n he/she is ur true friend!!

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You yourself are your true friend...

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arre mein hoo naa......!!! Akhilesh

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some lines on friendship........

Friendship is a personal relationship shared between each friend for the welfare of other, in other words, it is the relationship of trust, faith and concern for each other feelings. It is a relationship of mutual caring and intimacy among one another. A friend is one who knows you as a person and regards you for what you are.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bahut badi badi batein kartey hoo..itani choti se age mein....
friends aapkey toh bahut hai....phir kyon?

10:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bahut badi badi batein kartey hoo..itani choti se age mein....
friends aapkey toh bahut hai....phir kyon?

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home