Saturday, August 26, 2006

Bus Yun Hee...(Just Like That..)


Today, sitting in the class, I wanted to write so much. There were so many subjects that I had thought of, so many experiences to be shared and an innumerable questions that i seek. But something stopped me, something that exists in the realm of realms, hard to define, hard to put into words but very easy to feel.
One moment I was on relationships and the other moment why people are so obsessed by their pasts. I wanted to write on SIMSR and the other on PGPIB class. I wanted to share something that haunts me and the other moment - How I haunt others...
Gradually as the class moved on from principles of warehousing to store management, one of my friend came as a saviour who provided me with an i-pod as I saw other friend of mine gulping the book "THE GOAL" as if asking me about my LAKSHYA in life.
As I was dancing to the beats of Bryan Adams, I surprised myself as much as I did to others by suddenly volunteering to read aloud in the class, without knowing from where I was suppose to carry further. Thank God!! I had a few loving souls around me to provide me with a gush of an air which saved me from the Adams effect.
Buzz!! a sound occured, it came from deep inside me, I realised and felt a fear in me, as my heart beat increased......
.............Yes I wanted to fall in love or I was already in love, as the hopeless hope remined me of an endless wait, waiting for its culmination both mutually and exclusively.
As the class was about to end I realised that I had pen down something and had defeated the subtle, cocealed factor that stopped me from writing.........
.........and then I wanted to CRY..!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

saaf pata chaltaa hai..ki wat all u do in ur classes..padai chhod kar sab kucch haan..o hello, yeh sab nahi chalega..waise sach boloon to, it seems very true that how ur mind wanders frm relationships to Lakshya to Love..O hello, yeh Luv-shuv ka kya maamla hai..humein bhi pata chale..ha ha ha..

P.S. - This comment has been written entirely in a light mood..:-)

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arre vo 'GOAL' vaali freind main thi :)

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

abe class mein agar likhne ka mann kare toh class notes likha kar......!!!Akhilesh

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home