Friday, August 04, 2006

Who am I ??....??



From where have I come and where am I going..?? Whats the purpose of my being on earth..?? Am I here for some cause that would make me immortal or rather I would simply vanish in the ashes..??
With my cry in this world, a relationship was built, happiness evolved, responsibilty shared and a hope emerged. HOPE for growth, movement, development and a hope for a better tomorrow.
But is this just a phase a stop, from one life to another..?? or is this a final destination..??
At the crossroads of my life, like a confused soul, I seek answer for my presence..?? I seek myself.... I seek answer to WHO AM I ....??????

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i always knew u think beautiful but i never thot u could portray it so well.loved the piece

3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing!!!

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r some1 by name prashant goel...better known as chunni on campus.........:-)...Akhilesh

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home