Friday, February 24, 2006

Eureka Eureka....!!!!!

well..!!!...No I am not Archimedes who would shout "Eureka, Eureka..I have done it." But yes I have a same history as that of Archimedes though not in the bath tub but in my washroom where I suddenly got a punch hitting to me that said,"Discovering Myself....to eternity..!!!" and that was the "Aha! Experience" for me and thus my blog was born. This happened to me today i.e. 24th Feb,2006.
Welcome on board and I hope that I would do justice to my imagination and would paint the canvas of imagination with the best possible colours of life.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An example of what a bad company can do to good people.

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice beginning buddy...hope u achieve the greatness and immortality of Archimedes...n his common sense too...remember..to change is good but not to extremes...achieve...fulfill ur wishes..work hard..but take everyone along with u ..atleast those who matter...

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well..as usual i hav been late..nt the 1st one to post a comment as i had promised..i hope u wont mind that..waise bhi u r too gud to mind all my bad things..waise, a gud idea to write a blog..lekin wat do u want to know bout urself..arey sab to jaante hain ki u r a bubbly nd a sweet guy..if u discover nethin else bout urself, do tell me..chal, will follow ur blog fr discoveries..keep writin nd all the best fr everything..

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like what you have started on your page.... I hope that you continue to add more.... And remember that you can do all things that you set your mind to do and remember to always value your true friends!!!

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May God shower all his blessings on you and show you the right path to achieve your goals.
with best wishes...........

Piyush

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home