Wednesday, September 06, 2006

LOST.......!!!!


Someone somewhere said, " Life is like a quick-sand the more you try to grab it, the more it slips away from you." Certainly my life has become one - like a quick-sand.
My feelings, my care, my emotions, my love and my respect is Lost. The more I give the more I loose.
At this juncture of my life as I seek answers, as I ask questions, even the questions and answers slips away from my hand, from my life.
My life or for that matter everyone's life is surrounded by humans and what you give, you expect the same. Am I right in keeping the expectations ? And now it seems that even the expectations are lost.
People give names to my feelings and my emotions. They call me sentimental, they say that I get excited with every passing second. They call me a kid. But tell me... Is being a child - having a true, flawless, little angelic heart bad? Does it harm people or does it make them feel down troden?
So called child that I am, seeks happiness in others, I feel happy when I see people around me happy but now it seems that even my happiness is lost.
In this race of life, why selfish, dirty minds survive? Why manipulators are king? and Why "ME FIRST" principle rules, Why competing against your own is the need ?????
But for me......
I lose quick-sand as I grab it more.....
I lose emotions, love, care, feelings, respect as I show them more.....
I lose questions as I seek answers....
I lose the child in me as people dont allow the child to live.....
I lose happiness as I see happiness in the outside world.....
I lose the race as I run hard to win it.....
I lose.............
And Finally, My Life is LOST as I begin not to lose.....!!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written..introspection is good..but only which helps u to get better..i know u and i know that u r one of the best human beings iv known..every one has his usp.urs is the child in u n the clean guileless heart that beats within.Do u know whats the biggest challenge,the biggest fight? The fight to retain ur inherent goodness even in the face of unsurmountable odds.Have that of faith in urself,in ur abilities,in ur efforts,in ur heart that whatever anyone says whatever anyone does u remain as u r ..as solid as a rock,as dependable and as happy as u feel.U know u r much more good looing than the majority-u know why? coz the smile that lights up ur face every time ur happy fills those around u with the same it gives them strenght n makes them believe there is goodness in this world.U r selfless,u r a child,u care u smile u give hapiness n thats ur biggest strenght.Why do u care what others think n treat u whether they reciprocate or not? are u good,do u care,do u smile coz u want them to reciprocate? Well those who really really matter n those who really really care will do so..What race r u running and what questions r u seeking?The race will be won by u,of that i have no doubt.the questions will be answered,the confusion will dispell the day u start being urself,n stop pretending,stop putting on the mask u have started to recently.i dont know abt the majority of whom u talk but i respect u for the person u r .The smiling,caring,happy prashant who does good for everyone ,who touches the life of all those round him in such a special way,who fills others heart with happiness,who lives for others as much as he lives for himself.Who doesent care what ppl think n say n does his goofy acts anyway.i love the prashant who no matter how large the troubles were faced them with his large heart.who had a "never say die" attitude,who was never cowered down by any problem,who said "what the hell" to all his problems n issues.i personally love n respect the "emotional" n "sentimental" prashant coz he depicts "life",because he teaches me what being lively,being a good human being,a good friend is all about.i would like to end by taking this oppurtunity to say that there are very few good selfless ppl like u,i think god has genuinly stopped making dudes like u(perfection cant be repeated again n again!)..always be what u r .whatever the situation,hardships in life.Dont care what others say or think,be n do what u think is right.I personally am honoured to know u as a person and grateful that i can call u my friend,my pillar of support and a person whom i respect very much n look upto in every sense of the word

6:45 PM  
Blogger Prashant Goel said...

Arios is my roommate, ABHINAV... nd dude...i can jus thank u for all u hav written...what else can I say coz I hav nothin to say except THANK U ....

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

abe, itni depressing posts mat likha kar bhai..life mein thoda muskuraa..:-)
ja, jaakar ek baar meri taraf se munna bhai dekh aa..waise bhi main to yahaan dekh nahi sakta..:-(

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rather than thinking of what you have lost, think of what you have gained in all your life due to the people that surround you, due to the angelic heart you possess and all that.

This way, life is much more worth living.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi prashant..nice one but i fail to understand what u have written about quicksand..as of what i know u cant hold quicksand in ur hand i think u were talking about the natural sand.

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beware of the person who has nothing to lose...

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lost is really nice topic.....bt instead of thinking what you have lost, think of what you have gained from ur life. It is always important that u move ahead in life with your previous experiences(gains)...

Waise bhi kisi ne kaha hain...... "Always be Happy, always wear a smile on your face coz your smile is the reason for others to smile :)"

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home